Join the East Metro chambers as we honor five organizations, an Elected Official of Note and a Rising Star in the East Metro who exemplify and demonstrate innovation, excellence, and success in local government!
Congratulations to our finalists!
Business Retention and Expansion:
- City of Oakdale
- Dakota County Career Fairs
Communications and Marketing:
- Dakota County Bison Reintroduction Campaign
- Farmington "Unexpectedly Bold"
- Oakdale Parks and Recreation
- Dakota County Juvenile Services Center Garden
- Dakota County Provider Shortage Workgroup
- Woodbury Police Department- Otis the Community Support Dog
Planning, Land Use, and Public Works:
- City of Maplewood Parks and Natural Resources
- Dakota County Cliff Road Wildlife Tunnel Project
- Washington County Parks
- City of St. Paul HART team
- Eagan Police Department
- Ramsey County Juvenile Justice Initiative (Board, Attorney, Sheriff)
- Jared Johnson, City of Farmington
- Eric Petersen, City of St. Paul
- Kristin Seaman, City of Woodbury
Congratulations to our Elected Official of Note: Amy Brendmoen, Saint Paul City Council President
New this year! Learn more about the finalists of the Department/Local Government Awards at our Finalist Exposition, where each finalist will have the opportunity to host a table. This is a great opportunity to learn, ask questions, and make connections while networking with other attendees.
11:00 am: Networking and Finalist Exposition
12:00 pm: Program begins; lunch is served.
1:00 pm: Event concludes.